Risk from aliens?

Gotcha!!

Dr Bob, im sorry to pester, but ive emailed a few times with no answer - and i really need some advice!!!!!

---

Dear Dr. Bob,

I am a brit who, while on business in Turkey, i partook in the services of a russian sex-worker.

we had penetrative sex (during which i wore a condom), but before that - we engaged in some 'frottage' - during which, my 'tip' was exposed, and there was definitely vaginal fluid (and i suspect some precum) present. I also remember that during penetrative sex, i looked down and noticed some blood on the condom which, she said, was due to her just reaching the end of her cycle and it was 'nothing to worry about'. I am, however, worried...

1) Even though juices were-a-minglin? was the frottage still low risk???

2) if there was blood on the condom, perhaps that means there is a chance that blood came into contact with my penis during the 'frottage' - again? what are the risks?

3) Finally, i remember, that during sex, the condom had slipped forward slightly, meaning that much of my shaft must have been exposed for a while - given the blood presence, and so forth mentioned above? should i be worried?

My internet-searches have made me even more paranoid, with some sites saying "dont worry" and some saying, "dude, your going to die".

Please Please Please Please respond dr. Bob, im going out of my mind here.

Thank you,

OK, so a Brit in Turkey shagging a shagalicious Russky is not out of the ordinary for this forum. You are correct it was the chance to hear about some extraterrestrial fusion sex that really got me.

1. Your HIV risk remains low; however, if you are worried (and clearly you are), and feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, get tested at the three-month mark.

2. Same reply as #1 above.

3. Same reply as #1 and #2 above.

So rather than "don't worry" or "Dude, you're going to die," I suggest "Dude, relax, get tested at the three-month mark, and quit behaving like you've been abducted and probed by aliens."

athens guy -questions about symptoms & and funding
I need help...