|OCD and Oral sex!
Jul 19, 2005
Hi Dr. Franscino, first let me tell you that feel the greatest admiration for you and your work here. You deserve the best in life and I know there are great things coming up for you.
English is my second language.
My question is as follows, I recieved a massage and protected oral sex from a sex worker, she also rubbed her vagina against my penis for about 8 seconds, she had her panties on and I wore a condom the whole time.
I suffer from OCD and cant stop thinking that I might be inffected. This was three weeks ago ...
Should I get tested ... what is my risk?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I would estimate your risk to be zero! None, zip, nada! The decision to test or not is always up to you, but I certainly see no reason to do so. I'd suggest focusing on your very real OCD, rather than on a nonexistent HIV infection.
Good luck. Stay safe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.