OCD and Oral sex!

Hi Dr. Franscino, first let me tell you that feel the greatest admiration for you and your work here. You deserve the best in life and I know there are great things coming up for you.

English is my second language.

My question is as follows, I recieved a massage and protected oral sex from a sex worker, she also rubbed her vagina against my penis for about 8 seconds, she had her panties on and I wore a condom the whole time.

I suffer from OCD and cant stop thinking that I might be inffected. This was three weeks ago ...

Should I get tested ... what is my risk?

Thanks

I would estimate your risk to be zero! None, zip, nada! The decision to test or not is always up to you, but I certainly see no reason to do so. I'd suggest focusing on your very real OCD, rather than on a nonexistent HIV infection.

Good luck. Stay safe.

A WOOHOO Boost?? Already donated
Window Period