A WOOHOO Boost?? Already donated

Dr. Bob,

I would like to thank you for all the help you have unknowingly given me through my ordeal. I think it would be safe to say that I have an irrational fear of HIV. My risk was unprotected insertive oral and I have tested negative at 8 weeks and 13.5 weeks both Home Access. Unfortunately now I am having trouble accepting my results and I am now thinking how am I going to make it to six months to get my "for sure" results. I would greatly appreciate it if you could possibly just give me a WOOHOO boost to help me get over the hump and accept my >3 month negative result. Keep up your humor please, it really helps to be able to have a few laughs in the midst of the anxiety. Thanks, E.

Hello E,

You've tested negative at 8 weeks and 13.5 weeks, following unprotected insertive oral sex. Your results are already definitive and conclusive. Additional testing is not needed in my opinion. HIV is not your problem! I agree with you when you state, ". . . I am having trouble accepting my results . . . ." Bingo! There's your problem. Have you always had difficulty accepting good news? If Ed McMahan knocks on your door and says, "Congratulations, you've just won the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes' million dollar prize," would you say, "Oh, I don't know . . . . Let me think about it for a while and I'll get back to you in a few months???"

Listen up, E. Rather than get more HIV tests you don't need, I suggest you get some counseling to help you cope with your irrational fears and to accept the wonderful news of your negative HIV status.

E, it's very important to remember that STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS. Now go have a hot fudge sundae and WOO-HOO.

juicy oral sex
OCD and Oral sex!