juicy oral sex

I gave unprotected oral sex on a female prostitute of unknown status in Cuba,I was using my finger also to stimulate her during forplay,she was wet and well lubricated.I don't recall my tounge touching any of her vaginal fluids, I remained focus on her clit but the tounge lashing was wild and fierce and it is possible that I could have gotten some of her fluids in my mouth. I have read the forums and it often speaks of mouth sores or bleeding gums are possible means to catch HIV. I must confess sometimes when i floss my gums they do bleed but i do not think they were bleeding during my wild oral sex romp, I did has protected vaginal sex with her but this is not my concern because there were no accidents with the condom.Even if my gums was bleeding at the time what would have been the odds doc on me catching HIV even if she was positive? I will test at the 3 month mark whats the best place for me to order a quick 20 minute test on the internet and also learn how to do the test? I live in a 3rd world country the quick tests are not available yet. Is has been only 6 weeks since the encounter and the suspense is killing me I already lost 15 lbs. Help me.

I will send a $200 donation on PayDay via PayPal.

Thanks Island Boy Toy

Hello Island Boy Toy,

The "tounge lashing was wild and fierce???" Hmmm . . . OK, what's a tounge?

The HIV transmission risk of oral sex is very, very low. In fact, so low it's difficult to quantitate. If you are concerned, the best thing to do is get tested at the three-month mark, although the main reason for doing so is only to put your mind at ease.

Regarding rapid tests, I would suggest you only utilize those that are FDA approved.

Thank you for your donation. I'll send my best good-luck karma that your three-month test is negative, although in reality, I doubt you'll need the luck!

Stay well.

Dr Bob, please help this crushing anxiety
A WOOHOO Boost?? Already donated