Dr Bob, please help this crushing anxiety

Love the forum DR. Bob- OK, here's my story- about 2 months ago, called a massage provider and she showed up at my house. Ended up having unproteced sex ( too much to drink)for about 30 seconds and then realized what I was doing-Arghhhhh.

So, have had reaccuring fever (3), sore throat and now Diarriha- Yes, am very concerned and just this side of freaking out, and took the PCR/DNA today along with Antibody test- My question, - How risky was my behavior and do you hear alot of stories about HIV infection female to male?

Thank you and will be making a 100.00 donation

The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive vaginal sex is 5 per 10,000 exposures to an infected source. Your estimated risk would be even less, as we don't know the status of your rub-a-dub-dubber.

Regarding heterosexual HIV transmission, certainly male-to-female transmission is greater than the reverse. In fact, it's about 1.9 times more likely! However, that's just common sense. The receptive partner is always at greater risk than the insertive partner. If an HIV-positive guy spunks a load right into an HIV-negative love canal, the chances of infection would be greater than HIV-negative love canal fluids finding their way into an HIV-negative thrusting one-eyed monster, right? However, female-to-male HIV transmission is fact and accounts for a significant proportion of total HIV cases.

Do I hear a lot of stories about female-to-male transmission? Yes. The risk is real.

Thank you for your generous donation. Your one gift will touch many lives. On their behalf, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

French Kissing, Yes or No ?
juicy oral sex