Worried in Washington -- no need to answer
Jul 18, 2005
I wrote earlier about blood on a child's skin but then searched archives and found the answer: that intact skin is a good barrier. So, no need to answer a question that we already know answer to. Sorry to waste your time. Thanks anyway, Angela
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'm delighted you searched the archives and found the information you needed!
Hey everybody waiting for a response from me, why not follow Angela's lead and check the archives??? Try it; you'll like it!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Sex Toys
- Are Black Spots A Sign Of HIV?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.