|Worried in Washington -- no need to answer
Jul 18, 2005
I wrote earlier about blood on a child's skin but then searched archives and found the answer: that intact skin is a good barrier. So, no need to answer a question that we already know answer to. Sorry to waste your time. Thanks anyway, Angela
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I'm delighted you searched the archives and found the information you needed!
Hey everybody waiting for a response from me, why not follow Angela's lead and check the archives??? Try it; you'll like it!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Take Pap Smear Test If You Are Virgin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.