Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Oh My God
Jul 17, 2005

I would like to say Dr. Franscino your work here is awesome, you have helped me and many others get through the window period of the ever so long 90 days. Without getting into to much detail I had what you would consider a low risk exposure through brief unprotected oral sex. Within a week I suddenly got this concern about HIV, then of course GOOGLE was my best friend. I had every symptom from swollen glands in my neck( which are still swollen),low grade fevers, body pain,white tounge,diahrrea,abdominal pain,lymph node pain,sinus infections, and everything else. You name it. Well finally yesterday (97) days after said exposure I got my negative ELISA results. Can i WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO now ? Anyways The main reason im writing is so all the other worried readers can try to relax. We all know it's tough but don't waste 3 months of your like thinking about it every minute--thats not healthy. Again thank you very much for all of your electronic support and i hope you live a very long and happy life..... Ryan

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Ryan,

"Without getting into much detail . . .???" Geeeee . . . you tell us all about the yucky symptoms, but we don't even get to hear a word about the hot steamy encounter???? That's just not fair, Ryan!

Yes, you can indeed WOOOOHOOOOO! with our blessings! Congrats!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Removing the condom and risk of hiv.
Next
Condom Broke! PLEASE HELP

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.