Removing the condom and risk of hiv.

Dr. Bob,

I was just wondering what is the risk when removing a condom of getting hiv? Instead of rolling the condom down, I slipped it off. Thus my hand was touching vaginal fluid on the outside of the condom. When I got to the end of my penis (pulling the condom off) I am thinking my hand could have touched the hole in my penis (as you call it the one eyed monster). Should I be concerned? I am thinking this could happen to any guy. I just don't want to be the first. I am hoping that the latex and air killed off the virus. Thanks so much for answering. I am heading to concerted effort. Have fun at the parade/vegas/boston.

Mike

Hey Mike,

No worries, Mate! You will not be "the first" one! Just how special do you think you are anyway? Just continue to play safe and you'll stay safe. OK, Mikey?

Stay well.

Need serious help to relax
Oh My God