Jul 17, 2005
Just a quick message to say that both mine and my girlfriend's results came back negative yesterday! :-)
It really is a great thing you do here, and there are so many useful pieces of information.
Just from my own experience, I know how easy it is to mistake simple things for symptoms of HIV seroconversion, and I guess my advice would be to try to be rational, but if in doubt please get tested - you'll feel so much better afterwards.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
WOO-HOO to both of you!
Stay safe. Stay well. Stay rational!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Cold Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.