follow-up PEP question--made donation--PLEASE ANSWER!

I wrote you a couple of days to ask about Trizivir as a PEP treatment. That's what I was placed on. I'm now reading that it might not be very effective. This makes me very scared. Was I placed on an ineffective PEP treatment? PLEASE HELP!

--Lonely Democrat in Texas

Hey Cowboy,

I think it's time you ratchet down the anxiety levels a few notches, OK?

As I mentioned in my previous posts, I'm not even sure that you had an HIV exposure risk that is significant enough to warrant PEP! Trizivir can be used for PEP. It's just not my first choice for a variety of reasons. That does not mean it is not effective. If you are having ongoing concerns, talk to a local HIV specialist about whether your exposure warrants PEP, and if so, if you should continue with Trizivir. OK?

And above all, please remember STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS!

Good luck!

Please help this stupid man
masturbater