CAVERJECT USE AND ORAL SEX/FOREPLAY

HEY DOC FRASCINO..HOW ARE YOU?..GOOD I HOPE.I AM A 38 YR OLD MALE STRIPPER FROM NYC..AND USE CAVERJECT IMPULSE INJECTIONS FOR LONG DURATION OF ERECTION,DURING STRIP SESSIONS..ALSO FOR WEKENED ERECTION FROM TAKING ANTIDEPRESSANTS..MY PROBLEM IS THAT THE OTHER DAY..I LET A RATHER PERMISCUOUS..LATINO GENTLEMAN GIVE ME ORAL SEX..ABOUT 1 TO 2 HOURS AFTER INJECTION OF CAVERJECT AT THE BASE OF MY PENIS..WHICH OF COURSE ..THE SITE..WAS NOT BLOODY OR EVEN TENDER..FOR MY SKIN IS USED TO THESE INJECTIONS ..IT HAS BEEN 2 YEARS OF USING CAVER IMPULSE..AND I USE ALCOHOL PADS TO APPLY PRESSURE AND STOP ANY BLEEDING(WHICH WAS ONLY A PINHEAD DROP OF BLOOD THIS TIME...THEN STOPPED)IN OTHERWORDS..LOOKING AT MY PENIS ..YOU COULD SEE NO SIGN OF INJECTION..HOWEVER I KNOW IT WAS THERE(I DONT KNOW HOW LONG THESE PINHOLES TAKE TO COMPLETELY CLOSE..BUT I DONT THINK 1-2 HOURS IS ENUFF-THERE WAS JUST "NO" SURFACE BLOOD) SO I AM CONCERNED THAT I "RECEIVED"..UNPROTECTED ORAL SEX..AND WE ALSO RUBBED PENISES..WITH POSSIBLE PRECUM CONTACT...HOWEVER HE DID NOT EJACULATE..."I DID"..ON HIS PENIS.IT WAS ALL BRIEF..HE SUCKED ME BRIEF..MAYBE 2 MINUTES..THEN THE PENIS RUBBING IN WHICH I EJACULATE.THEN HE SUCKED ME AGAIN FOR 2 MINUTES ALSO..ALSO INJECTION SITE IS RATHER AT THE BASE..BUT NOT DOWN ENUFF WHERE IT COULDNT BE REACHED BY SALIVA..WHICH IS MORE OF MY CONCERN THEN HIS PRECUM.BECAUSE THAT(PRECUM) HAD AIR CONTACT.THIS WAS THE FIRST CAVERJECT USE AND UNPROTECTED SEX ACT..IVE EXPERIENCED..AND I JUS WOULD LIKE YOUR OPINION PLEASE..THANK YOU...SO MUCH..,K,STRIPPER NYC

Hey there NYC Stripper-Guy,

Now you're giving away trade secrets of how you guys stay so boned up at Gaiety. (Did I hear that place closed down?)

Regarding your HIV risk, I would categorize it as extremely low. The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from insertive oral sex is 0.5 per 10,000 exposures to a partner confirmed to be HIV positive. Your estimated risk would be even less, as we don't know the status of the Latin nibbling on your woody.

As for the 1-2 hour-old Caverjet injection site, I would not be concerned that this presented a significant increased risk.

As always, if you are worried and feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, get tested at the three-month mark.

Oh, and can you save the last dance for me?

Stay safe. Stay well, Stripper-Guy.

"Abbots Custard?" "Tasty?" "Yes!!!"
Should be in the hall of fame