Steamy with a hunky flight attendant

Hi Dr. Bob,

One time, I was in a plane going to SF and I met this hunky model like flight attendant. While he passed by my seat, he slipped me a note to meet him in the lavatory. Of course I went to the lavatory, and in that tiny space, he popped my cherry ass. Damn, it felt so good.

Well that's just my fantasy....:P sorry I have to share my fantasy with you to get your attention. I know u have millions of email everyday, so I thought of an idea to entertain u a little bit. hehehe

I emailed u a couple times. But since u never answered my emails. I think I'm just gonna ask u this: I'm 20 yrs old man, had a one time sex with a stranger (white probably late 30s or early 40s). I gave him a blowjob (no condom). And he fucked me (with condom). What do u think my chances of getting HIV? It's been only 27 days since the possible exposure, I still have to suffer for another 2 months to get the HIV test. What should I do?

Thank you gorgeous

I'msoscrewed

Hello I'msoscrewed,

Did you really think some soft porn "coffee, tea or me" fantasy would catch my attention????? Well . . . OK, fine. It did.

Back to reality. Your HIV risk is oral receptive and protected anal receptive sex. The protected sex would indeed be protected if the latex condom was used properly and did not fail while "he popped your cherry ass." The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from receptive oral is 1 per 10,000 HIV-positive flight attendants. Your risk would be less, because your penis-popsicle treat was on a stranger whose HIV status is unknown, rather than on a poz guy flyboy/actor/model/waiter.

What should you do? If you feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, get tested at the three-month mark. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this sex-capade.

I'll send you my best good-luck karma, OK?

Oh, and by the way, as a card carrying member of the Mile High Club, I must tell you that that's not the way it happens at all!

Lonely Democrat in TX--question about my PEP regimen--please answer!!!
I wanna woo hoo