Jul 13, 2005
I have HIV,can I have Botox injections done. Thanks
Response from Dr. Frascino
Can you have Botox done? Hmmm . . . well, if you have lots of money, a competent physician and crow's feet that look like hawks claws, sure.
HIV is not a contradiction; however, I should point out that Botox is not the correct treatment for wrinkles associated with HIV lipoatrophy (fat loss). For that condition, a facial filler, like Sculptra, would be more appropriate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv From Swallowing Semen
- Muscle Weakness Twitches Neuropathy Right Side
- Can I Know If I'm Hiv Positive After 2 Weeks Of Infected?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.