She took a BITE OUT OH IT!

Hi Dr. Bob,

2 weeks ago I received oral sex from a Chinese sex worker in the Middle East. I wore a condom and she was a little rough - after i ejaculated and removed the rubber, I noticed an abrasion on my penis (I am cut...it was on the skin rolled down...??). It wasn't bleeding (from what I recall) but it was reddish...I think it was when she rubbed her teeth against my member pretty vigorously.

There was no visible blood from her mouth and i don\t think the condom broke.

2 Questions: 1) Is it possible she managed to cause an abrasion on my penis WITHOUT tearing the rubber?

2) If she did break the rubber and she did have blood in her mouth (1.5 hypotheticals...0.5 because I am not sure the rubber was broken)...what then are the chances of transmission?

Your answers are much appreciated.

Hope to receive a response soon.

Regards, Mohammed

Hey Mohammed,

She took a bite out of it? OUCHAMAGOUCHA!

1. Can she harm your wiener without breaking the protective wrap? Sure, by using her teeth "pretty vigorously," she could wound your hotdog without chewing a whole through the hotdog bun (rubber). Gosh, you'd think a hooker would know better than to use her teeth! Isn't that taught day one at all reputable hooker academies? Hmmm . . . maybe she was home schooled. (Those kids always have critical lapses in their education).

2. If she did munch a hole through your raincoat, I believe it would have been very evident. When rubbers tear, it's usually very obvious, like a balloon popping! After all, condoms are just thin latex plastic stretched over giant throbbing Mr. Happys. When they break or pop, it's not subtle! But if you did have unprotected oral insertive sex because of a chewed-up condom, and Toothy Tessie was HIV positive, your estimated risk for acquiring HIV would be 0.5 per 10,000 exposures. As always, if you're worried, you can get tested at the three-month mark. But from what you've told me, it does not appear that testing is warranted.

Stay well, Mohammed.

Am I at risk?
I know, I know...I've already Woo Hoo ed