Calling from Dubai one desperate going crazy italian hepatitis question..

Ciao Dr Bob. here is my actual case. Got a blow job from a hooker , lasted 10 seconds before i stopped her and told her to put a condom on me, we then had full vaginal sex. I have read conflicting reports , also here on the body, that for hiv i a low risk but as well as hep b. But some people say there is a risk and i am very scared now. I intend to see the doctor and ask for immedeate treatment and the vaccination because i do not know this womans status.

Please , per favore give me your opinion on the above possibility. My doc on the phone said i should not be too worried about a 10 second BJ but he will still see me. I have constant thoughts that there was still some saliva on my cock when i put the condom on and that with the intercourse it could have entered through the mucos membrane and head.

Donation is on the way through normal post or bank transfer.

mille grazie

Paolo

Hi Paolo,

I agree with your doctor: your risk is extremely low. I agree with you: you should be vaccinated for hepatitis B if you are sexually active and not already immune.

Read through the archives on this forum. You should find the information enlightening and encouraging.

Thank you for your donation. It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated.

Buona fortuna. Ciao.

~ Dr.Bob is so cool ~
plenty of oral sex throughout the years