Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Calling from Dubai one desperate going crazy italian hepatitis question..
Jul 10, 2005

Ciao Dr Bob. here is my actual case. Got a blow job from a hooker , lasted 10 seconds before i stopped her and told her to put a condom on me, we then had full vaginal sex. I have read conflicting reports , also here on the body, that for hiv i a low risk but as well as hep b. But some people say there is a risk and i am very scared now. I intend to see the doctor and ask for immedeate treatment and the vaccination because i do not know this womans status.

Please , per favore give me your opinion on the above possibility. My doc on the phone said i should not be too worried about a 10 second BJ but he will still see me. I have constant thoughts that there was still some saliva on my cock when i put the condom on and that with the intercourse it could have entered through the mucos membrane and head.

Donation is on the way through normal post or bank transfer.

mille grazie

Paolo

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Paolo,

I agree with your doctor: your risk is extremely low. I agree with you: you should be vaccinated for hepatitis B if you are sexually active and not already immune.

Read through the archives on this forum. You should find the information enlightening and encouraging.

Thank you for your donation. It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated.

Buona fortuna. Ciao.

Dr. Bob

Previous
~ Dr.Bob is so cool ~
Next
plenty of oral sex throughout the years

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.