Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

~ Dr.Bob is so cool ~
Jul 10, 2005

Just a comment; After my HIV scare, I find I am "addicted" to your site. I love all of your answers, your professionalism, and your sense of humour!

I think this is the best site ever created. You seem so knowledable and you can't imagine how many people you are helping; I imagine you probably save alot of lives, as many people claim to be in the suicidal state when they write to you.

I notice that you answer your posts way more often than any of the other experts. - Weekends and all.

It must take a huge amount of time to sort through emails and pick which ones to reply to. - Do you do this all yourself or do you have staff that will "short list" them for you?

In any case, just wanted to give my opinion. I think it is so cool that on many of the HIV and AIDS forums, everybody knows "Dr.Bob"; you are famous :)

Take Care from Canada!!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Canuck,

A staff??? Hmmm . . . great idea. (Note to self: call Body.com Central and ask for a staff. Second note to self: be prepared for loud laughing on other end of phone line before receiver gets slammed down.)

Actually, you are correct: the time commitment just to read through the hundreds and hundreds of questions that get crammed into my inbox on a daily basis is challenging at times, down right daunting! Thanks for appreciating the effort!

As for your "addiction," we do offer a 12-step program.

Stay well! Eh?

Dr. Bob

Previous
The Big Easy (please answer! I'm creative & fun!)
Next
Calling from Dubai one desperate going crazy italian hepatitis question..

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.