~ Dr.Bob is so cool ~

Just a comment; After my HIV scare, I find I am "addicted" to your site. I love all of your answers, your professionalism, and your sense of humour!

I think this is the best site ever created. You seem so knowledable and you can't imagine how many people you are helping; I imagine you probably save alot of lives, as many people claim to be in the suicidal state when they write to you.

I notice that you answer your posts way more often than any of the other experts. - Weekends and all.

It must take a huge amount of time to sort through emails and pick which ones to reply to. - Do you do this all yourself or do you have staff that will "short list" them for you?

In any case, just wanted to give my opinion. I think it is so cool that on many of the HIV and AIDS forums, everybody knows "Dr.Bob"; you are famous :)

Take Care from Canada!!

Hi Canuck,

A staff??? Hmmm . . . great idea. (Note to self: call Body.com Central and ask for a staff. Second note to self: be prepared for loud laughing on other end of phone line before receiver gets slammed down.)

Actually, you are correct: the time commitment just to read through the hundreds and hundreds of questions that get crammed into my inbox on a daily basis is challenging at times, down right daunting! Thanks for appreciating the effort!

As for your "addiction," we do offer a 12-step program.

Stay well! Eh?

The Big Easy (please answer! I'm creative & fun!)
Calling from Dubai one desperate going crazy italian hepatitis question..