Worry to die in the Capital city of HIV/aids(Kampala)

MR. Dr. Bob, because I am an african and can't write english properly like Americans or British, is that why you have never answer my question? You are not first one who discriminated against us anyway. Segregation and discrimination is part of our life, it is not something new now. Joseph bin

Thanks anyway:

Hello Joseph,

I think if you look back a day or two, you'll find I did post a response to your question. If you bothered to learn anything about me or this site, you would realize I do not discriminate. Take the chip off your shoulder, Joseph. It has no place in this forum.

Republican going crazy! PLEASE RESPOND
What up with the risk exposure stats?