Republican going crazy! PLEASE RESPOND

Dr. Franscino

The other day me and my wife went out and had sex in a dressing room at Bloomingdale's. Both of us have been tested, but what if we came into contact with blood or some other fluid. She did give me a handjob. Could there be a risk for HIV? PLEASE HELP! Probably staying a Republican but I truly believe the work you do is God's work. Thanks, the check is gonna be in the mail soon

You and your wife went to Bloomingdales and had sex in the dressing room??? Gosh, whoever said Republicans don't know how to have fun? Just please don't tell me you had to go to Bloomies for your nookie because you were afraid, like the last set of Republicans that wrote in, to do it at home under the big velvet Jesus hanging over your bed. OK?

So, on to your question. You're "going crazy" over getting crazy at Bloomies, right? Relax, Dynamic Duo. You are both fine. The only risk from your oh-so-naughty adventure is that all the dressing rooms at Bloomies are monitored by video cameras to prevent shoplifting. Your Bloomies sex-capade is now, most likely, posted on multiple Internet sites. Check out "RebubicansGoingCrazy.com!"

Stay well, even if you stay Republican, OK?

Cunnilingus & STI's: Scared to death
Worry to die in the Capital city of HIV/aids(Kampala)