Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Nurse Ratched?

I engaged in insertive oral sex with a John Doe in February. I had an HIV test 4 months after just to be sure (it was neg).

The nurse or blood tech told during the test that I would have to come back at 6 months, because if I were exposed to HIV through oral sex, it would be such a low concentration exposure that it would take longer to develop antibodies. She said in higher exposures, like a needle stick, one does not have to wait as long because the antibodies are produced faster.

She spelled antibody "antibodie" on the form so I know she's a few sandwiches short of a picnic, but I'm still wondering if I should be concerned.

Thanks a bundle

Gosh, with a keen ability to spew total nonsense as if it were scientific fact, that chick has got a great future in the Bush administration talking about creationism, the "myth of global warming" and why condoms aren't protective.

Should you be concerned? Well only because she's on the other end of a pointy object. Other than that, no.

WOO-HOO. You're negative.

Stay well.

Suggestions for cutting compulsive sex?
Transmission - Non-Sexual