From Wah Wah to Woo Hoo!

Hello Dr. Bob, Just wanted to thank you and confirm your beliefs about symptoms not being proof of infection. My episode was unprotected vaginal intercoarse with a woman in a Gay darkroom. Yes, I know, I was wondering why her husband brought her in there too, but that's a long story perhaps. Anyway, I just got my 3 1/2 month negative test results and they were negative. I appreciate your help and you are in my prayers.

Matt.

Hey Matt,

You shagged a dude's wife in a gay darkroom???? Wow, just how dark was it? Matt, this really does sound like a story! We can't wait to hear all the details!

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! And don't worry, your "Wham Bam Thank You Dan" that turned out to be your "Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am" secret is safe with us. Really it is.

Stay well.

2nd Try...Please Help Me
Hey I saw you on "30 Days"!!