2nd Try...Please Help Me

I asked a question yesterday and feel a bit better after reading all of the posts. I still feel that I might be positive though. Here's what happened. About 5 weeks ago, I gave oral sex to a guy. He did not cum in my mouth and I didn't see or taste any precum. Since then I have been feeling lousy. I have had two blood differentials and both were fine. I am achy, have a swollen gland in my neck and pain about 4 inches below my left arm pit and also in my knees, and have had a sore throat. I haven't had a fever, nightsweats, or weight loss. My Dr. said that I have a post nasal drip and tonsilitis. I am on antibiotics and feeling a bit better. I took an HIV test about 2 weeks after the encounter which was negative. How great is my risk of being positive? Do my symptons sound like I am. Also, what do lymph nodes feel like. I feel little bumps like the size of a pea along my ribs and nothing under my arms. Behind my knee, I feel something about the size of a dime. Scared in NYC. I just made a $50 donation to your site. Great work, keep it up.

The estimated per-episode risk for acquisition of HIV from receptive oral sex is 1 in 10,000 exposures to an infected source. Your estimated risk would be even less, as we don't know the HIV status of your hot rod. Do your symptoms suggest HIV? No, not really. However, symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting HIV infection. Stop worrying about what lymph nodes feel like. You look ridiculous feeling yourself up all day long.

If you feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, get tested at the three-month mark.

Thanks for your kind donation!

Best of luck! I'm quite confident everything will work out fine for you.

Re:Past the point of Rescue
From Wah Wah to Woo Hoo!