Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Lap Dance with a hand job and quite worried
Jul 9, 2005

Dr. Bob,

I went to a strip club and fortunately had a condom on in the event a stripper grinded me so as not to have a mess to clean up. Anyway she did a lap dance for me and then asked if I wanted a hand job. Being dumb I said yes. What I am concerned with is that while she was stroking, she was also sitting on my lap. I am thinking her vaginal juice (she was wearing a bikini bottom) could have gotten on my underwear. I came into the condom and then she put my penis away. I went into the bathroom and took off the condom and threw it away. I am now concerned that when I took off the condom that maybe some of her fluid was on or inside my underwear and that the tip of my penis came into contact with it. I have read that hiv cannot survive outside of the host's body. Am I okay or does this warrant testing? Thanks so much as I have a family and I need to stay out of clubs like this.

Dr. Bob,

I forgot to add it has been three weeks since the possible exposure (lap dance/hand job where I was wearing a condom) discussed in first part of my question. I have been having pain in the area around my adam's apple and armpits. I did a long road trip so I don't know if it is due to that or that I am also taking Cipro for prostatitis. Hopefully it is just stress. I will be done with the cipro in two more days and maybe I will not feel pain, as I read it causes muscle aches. Thanks for reading my question and I will be donating to your foundation.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Well, as they always say, "sex is cleaner with a packaged wiener." Dude, you went to the Badda Bing with a cover on your monkey. Was there really ever any doubt you were planning to get spunky?

Regarding HIV risk from your bump and grind with a hand-job chaser, relax, Guy. I do not see an HIV risk from that or your wet tighty whities!

Your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV ARS or HIV disease. I do not feel HIV testing is warranted.

Thank you for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
OCD, Depression, Anxiety--OH MY!
Next
Re:Past the point of Rescue

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.