Lap Dance with a hand job and quite worried

Dr. Bob,

I went to a strip club and fortunately had a condom on in the event a stripper grinded me so as not to have a mess to clean up. Anyway she did a lap dance for me and then asked if I wanted a hand job. Being dumb I said yes. What I am concerned with is that while she was stroking, she was also sitting on my lap. I am thinking her vaginal juice (she was wearing a bikini bottom) could have gotten on my underwear. I came into the condom and then she put my penis away. I went into the bathroom and took off the condom and threw it away. I am now concerned that when I took off the condom that maybe some of her fluid was on or inside my underwear and that the tip of my penis came into contact with it. I have read that hiv cannot survive outside of the host's body. Am I okay or does this warrant testing? Thanks so much as I have a family and I need to stay out of clubs like this.

Dr. Bob,

I forgot to add it has been three weeks since the possible exposure (lap dance/hand job where I was wearing a condom) discussed in first part of my question. I have been having pain in the area around my adam's apple and armpits. I did a long road trip so I don't know if it is due to that or that I am also taking Cipro for prostatitis. Hopefully it is just stress. I will be done with the cipro in two more days and maybe I will not feel pain, as I read it causes muscle aches. Thanks for reading my question and I will be donating to your foundation.

Well, as they always say, "sex is cleaner with a packaged wiener." Dude, you went to the Badda Bing with a cover on your monkey. Was there really ever any doubt you were planning to get spunky?

Regarding HIV risk from your bump and grind with a hand-job chaser, relax, Guy. I do not see an HIV risk from that or your wet tighty whities!

Your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV ARS or HIV disease. I do not feel HIV testing is warranted.

Thank you for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay well.

OCD, Depression, Anxiety--OH MY!
Re:Past the point of Rescue