Thanks and Lap Dances!

Hi Dr Bob,

This is just a note of thanks and to let you know I've just donated $100 thru concertedeffort.org to help with the incredible work you are doing both here in the forums and in the fight against hiv.

Reading thru your responses to similar incidents has reassured me about my essentially nil-risk situation, so would just like to thank you and your associates and wish you ongoing long and vital health!

All the best, Ian

Hi Ian,

Now it's my turn to thank you: first, for using the archives, which hopefully will remind others that the archives can indeed be helpful and second, for your very generous donation to my foundation. Your one gift will touch many lives. On behalf of all of them, please accept my heartfelt appreciation.

Stay well.

RE: Never Seen This Question Before...Please Help!
blood in toilet water