RE: Never Seen This Question Before...Please Help!

Thank you for your response Dr. Bob,

I called my Specialist who was actually the second Specialist I saw after the first one told me that I should take a 3rd drug (Virucept) along with the Combavir for 3 months. Thanks to your help I thought that sounded fishy and went and got a second opinion. My new Specialist told me to finish out the 28 days and stop taking the medication. My potential exposure was the condom I was wearing broke. I immediately pulled out and put on a new condom. When I checked that condom by filling it up with water, there was a slight hole in the side, but other than that was intact.

I told the same thing to both Specialists, but the second one seemed to confir more with what you would say...28 days is fine, even though the Virucept had only been taken for a few weeks, not the full 28 days like the Combavir. Would you concur???

My fears would totally be put to rest if you told me you agree with my second Specialist. Thank you so much!

I definitely concur with specialist #2. And I suggest we vote specialist #1 off the island, because he's the weakest link. If you ever see him again, tell him, "You're fired!" (Gosh, that answer sounds like I'm a reality TV. junkie, which, by the way, I definitely am not!)

Now put those fears to rest or we'll have to make you eat maggots or something worse like on Fear Factor.

Good luck. Stay well.

Link Between Syphilis & HIV?
Thanks and Lap Dances!