Vegas Trip

I want to start out by saying how informative this site is and how knowledgeable you are with all of your advice for all the concerned folks out there. Recently, I took a guys trip out to Vegas and met an "entertainer" who told me to give her a call. I've never done anything like this before. Well to make a long story short I ended up calling her and inviting her back to the room. I told her up front I wanted to keep it light so she gave me a massage and we kissed a little bit and she then proceeded to give me protected oral while using a finger to rub my asshole and then finished me off using the hotel lotion for a hand job with ejaculation. There was never an instance where contact with her vaginal area and my lower area took place and the condom was applied correctly. Let's just say it wasn't her first time applying a condom on a guy. I talked to her the other day because I've been paranoid ever since the incident and asked her how often she gets tested and she said every other month. Everyone I've talked to says I should be fine, but I'm still paranoid about the whole thing. After reading a lot of other posts it sounds to me like I'm a worry-well, but I would feel so much more at ease hearing your take on the above actions. Thank you for your time and thoughts. I will donate to the cause.

From what you describe, the catch phrase "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" would definitely apply to you. I see no significant risk of STDs, including HIV from your "let me entertain you" entertainer.

I suggest you drop the "worry" from your worry-well moniker.

Thanks for your donation. I'm off to Vegas next week!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Dentist working with HIV+ patients
percentage of gay men with HIV