The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

lap Dance...very much worried

Jul 4, 2005

I have been for lap dance 3-4 times. The incident that worries me is given below. During the lap dance, I was wearing my innerwear and a Jeans, and shirt. The girl was wearing a G string, During the dance, due to her continuous rubbing of her vaginal area on my pennies region, I cumed, and it also showed up as a wet spot on my jeans(at the area of my side pocket). The girl was also wet. My worry is whether it is possible for the virginal fluid to get in contact with the Semen spot that was on the jeans and there by the virus to get in thru the semen spot on the jeans, and the semen spot on the innerwear and subsequently to the pennies, which is surrounded my semen. Please answer the question. After this I have stopped going to strip clubs. So will the virus travel though the semen spot on the cloth? Is there any risk? Do I need to get tested?

Response from Dr. Frascino


Ginny G-string rubbed her "virginal fluid" on your "pennies region" and you "cumed" at the area of your side pocket???? Although something might have gotten lost in translation here, I think I understand your question. The answer is no. There is no HIV-transmission risk, even with semen spots, "virginal fluids" and cum-drenched "pennies." Your only worry at this point is how to get those sticky stains off your "innerwear" and jeans. I see no need for HIV testing.

Stay well, Sticky Guy.

Dr. Bob

Desperate for advise!!!
Dentist working with HIV+ patients

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint