I thought there was a condom...... much reason for concern?

Dr Bob, About two months ago I hooked up with two guys. while messing around with one the other slipped his penis in me. I thought he had a condom on but it turns out he didn't. I discovered his bare penis after reaching back to check the condom. He was in me for a couple of minutes with no ejaculate. I'm having stomach flu symptoms now (two months later) that lasted about two days. Any reason for concern? Do I just have a case of afr"aids"? Thanks!

So you were the meat in this naughty boy sandwich?

Your HIV risk is "a couple of minutes" of unprotected receptive anal sex without ejaculation. The estimated per-episode risk of acquiring HIV form unprotected receptive anal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 5 per 1,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be less because we do not know the HIV status of your backdoor mate.

The "stomach flu" is not worrisome; however, unprotected sex does place you at risk for STDs, including HIV. Consequently, HIV testing is warranted for that reason alone. Wait at least three months from the time of potential exposure so that your test results will be definitive.

Never seen this question before...PLEASE HELP!
Negative 20 minute Test - Should I still worry?