Never seen this question before...PLEASE HELP!

Dr. Bob,

Thank you for all you do. Quickly, my doctor prescribed me on Combavir 19 hours after a risky (or at least I think risky) encounter, then told me to go see an HIV Specialist for more info. 2 weeks into the Combavir I go see the Specialist who then prescribes a 3rd drug, Virucept or something like that. Now, since I started the 3rd drug later than the other 2, do I have to continue taking all of them out to 6 weeks in order to make up for the 2 when I wasn't taking the Virucept? Please help. I'm totally confused! Thanks.

I think that is a question you will need to pose to your HIV specialist who prescribed your PEP therapy. The best I can offer is that a full course of PEP runs 28 days. Your two-drug regimen (Combivir) was most likely intensified with the third drug for a very good reason. I see no need to be "confused." Just talk to your HIV specialist, OK?

3rd ATTEMPT: HIV-murderer? he spit (blood?) into my rectum!
I thought there was a condom...... much reason for concern?