3rd ATTEMPT: HIV-murderer? he spit (blood?) into my rectum!

Dear Dr. Bob,

Thank you for all of your great work, you are a true inspiration!

I have written to you twice already with various stories, but I have decided to "write off" a few stories because I realize that the previous ones are extremely low risk. What I'm now only concerned about is this:

I met a bisexual transvestite guy through an internet site. We had oral sex (receptive and insertive) and he also licked my anus for 30 seconds or so. But now I'm started to get really worried. Because, the first thing he did to me when I arrived at his place was to wash my rectum. When he started licking it it was just around the edges, then for a full 10 seconds he put his tongue really deep in it, then asked me, "You liked that?" He also licked me in the middle of the sexual session. Psychological camouflage?

Then either by paranoia or not, I started expericing burning sensations while peeing, 5 days ago (this happened 3 weeks ago now). It went away after 2 days. Now I feel something isnt right in my rectum. I then proceeded to telling him that and he freaked out, saying he would have to tell his bf of 3 years to make sure he doesn't have anything either that would be.... from me. Finally I went back to surf the website where his picture was up, and it stated that he had visited in the last 3 days! he had told me he just wanted ME, a one-time adventure out of his relationship and nothing more!

Moreover, I couldn't access the picture he had originally sent me, because the file claimed I didn't have permissions to do so. For a week or two after I had the pic, I could still access it. I saw again the picture on the friend finder website, and I noticed a tiny red spot on the right of the picture (black background, surreal picture) along with a dot of green. Finally the man-dressed-female didn't look anything like the pictures of him as a "her" that he showed me when I was at his place.

I am afraid that guy is an HIV-murderer. Is that possible?? And can I get HIV if he spitted into my rectum and say, had blood in his saliva? And finally... do you agree about that paranoid possibility???

Thanks so much Dr. Bob for answering that question... I am FREAKED OUT right now, I regret so much what I did. I have a girlfriend of 5 months and I'm afraid I'm going to have to tell her that I was with a GUY... to explain why I have HIV fears.

Would you strongly recommend not having unprotected sex with my gf until I have results of an HIV test? Do I need to get tested after the 3-month window?? What are the risks?? Anything to appease my counscience here??

Please please please answer Dr. Bob, ca me ferait enormement plaisir, j'ai super peur en ce moment. Vous pouvez etre bref sans faire de blagues si vous avez pas le temps, c'est OK avec moi (meme si j'aime vos blagues).... mais juste repondez SVP!!!

MERCI!!!!

HIV MURDERER??? Mouth-to-anus contact! Answer NOT IN ARCHIVES for receiver!!

Dear Dr. Bob,

Thank you for your great work and dedication, you are truly a Saint. I really really really need your help on the following topic. This is my 4th attempt altogether... please help.

So I think that the man I met is an HIV-murderer. Telling you why would take too long and would be out of medical topics, so I'll go straight to the question:

If his purpose was to transmit his HIV virus to me, could he have done it by rimming me with blood at the tip of his tongue???

In a nutshell the story is the following: he sent me his picture through MSN. Before I met him I could access it. After I met him I needed "the permissions" to do so. I also noticed that his membrship on the site I found him was still active. He told me something completely different than that. Moreover, his black-background picture-perfect had a tiny red dot along with some green, on the right side of the picture. And the first thing we did together was take a shower and the first thing he did there was wash my rectum.

I got those ideas while I was high on pot, but I am still convinced that this could be true.

Pleaseeeeee help me with that question Dr. Bob, I really want to know what are the risks of mouth-to-anus contact for the person who is receiving. I have not found it in the archives.

And also it would be of great help if you told me that based on that story I am indeed paranoid, or something weird is going on with that man.

Thanks in advance and may God bless you!!

Paranoid Android

Bonjour,

Un meurtrier HIV ? Je crois que tu lis trop de policiers. Il n'y a jamais eu un cas documenté ou on a attrapé le VIH attribuable à rimming (fourrer sa langue dans le cul d'autre). A ta demande, bref sans faire de blagues.

Bonne santé.

HIV and Goldenshower
Never seen this question before...PLEASE HELP!