may be 2nd time lucky

Hi!Doc , you are like God to people... I had unsafe exposure with a sex worker in china 7 months ago . I got a Negative ELISA(8-9 Tests) all negative and a negative western Blot after 7 months of the episode----BUT In those 7 months i got very frequent fevers,swelling on the lymph node(behind my ear), which got ok after i took medicine for 1 week , and now i got an E-COLI infection in my semen report--Is it anyway related to HIV -- please reply i am very very scared your reply will be very highly appreciated -

Hello, I'm like God??? Hmmm . . . you mean God spends hours each day answering sex questions? Gosh, I kinda thought she would have other things she had to attend to.

You have had nine tests out to seven months past your unprotected playtime with a china doll. That means you are definitively and conclusively HIV negative. Your E. coli "semen report" and other symptoms are not related to HIV. Don't be scared about a disease you could not possibly have. Rather, just get treated for the diseases you do have.

Now stop all the needless and unwarranted worry, or I'll hurl a lightning bolt at you.

could a test be done after 3 weeks of exposure?
HIV and Goldenshower