! 10th time - NOW EVEN HITTING THE MONITOR WITH MY HEAD JUST TO GET YOUR ATTENTION BOBBY

Believe me, I have tried everything just to get your attention and I'm about becaming a stalker of yours (now I'm considering leaving Europe to find you somewhere in your city if you don't answer this time:))) just kidding

I'm a 16 year-old boy who went to a strip-club. The stripper was masturbating and she touched my naked nipple with a bit of vaginal fluid then she instantly bit my nipple.

I didn't see any blood on my nipple and I didn't see anything the next day, apart from a little, little pain or maybe a tiny mark. (I was looking at it for an hour and I didn't see any big cuts)

Is it possible that she gave me hiv by pressing the vaginal fluid into the little abrasion (small not visable cut) even there was no VISABLE blood?

Is it small or only teoretical risk or maybe no risk?

I am really grateful for your answer because maybe it will help me finally focus on something else and stop my shyrocketing fear.

Thank you so much.

Now stop banging your head against the monitor! You just might do some damage (to the monitor, that is!)

I won't ask how a 16-year-old got into a strip club but rather cut right to the chase before you send me another 10 posts! Relax; I see no HIV risk from your adventure at the Badda Bing.

Stay well. Stay safe.

Transmission possible thru contact with days old vomit residue in toilet? Please respond as soon as possible...very scared!
Law enforcement risks