WOO-HOO ! Thanks a lot Dr. Bob....Willing to keep Supporting

Hello Doc. !!

I guess I can yell "WOO-HOO" now !! (:-

Well, Let me remind you of myself...I am the same 27 asian guy who was termed the most "NEGATIVE" guy by you....

And the result, Yes I was indeed marked NEGATIVE by the ORAQUICK test on 06-29-2005.

Before proceeding further:

1. Is the QRA QUICK test results definitive. I had a protected sexual encounter with a prostitute before 7 months ?

2. I am currently into a relationship for the past 4 months with a girl of unknown status. But I had been using LATEX condoms consistently and correctly whenever we become intimate...Is this good enough to make myself protected against HIV and other STDS....provided no extenuating circumstances?

3. Do I need to go with any other laboratory tests for confirming my ORA QUICK results.?

For all others who are under severe stress and mental agony worrying about this killer disease, I would say that getting tested is the one and only way that you can get rid of all these irrational fears... I am pretty sure that most of the guys out here who are looking out for answers in this wonderful forum are HIV -ve....! Be SENSIBLE and get TESTED....Life is too short..I had wasted 7 months of my life worrying about something which really never existed.....

I would highly appreciate if the people would get themselves better educated about HIV & AIDS and follow the prevention methodology like condoms.....

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER and in this case, this archive provides lots of wonderful information. I found out this site very lately but it provided me a moral boost to get myself tested and get rid of all my irrational fears.

Thanks to Dr. Bob for helping out with so many people who are still undergoin' this pain... And Yes Dr. Bob thanks a lot for answering my previous questions..It was really of great help for me...

I will keep supporting your wonderful foundation in the form of donation....May you live a life!

Once again, Can I yell "WOO-HOO" !!

An Asian Fan of Dr, Bob!!

Hi Asian Fan,

1. Yes, a negative OraQuick test at seven months from a potential exposure is definitive and conclusive.

2. Latex is essentially impermeable to particles the size of STD germs, including HIV. Thus, it provides a highly effective barrier method when used correctly. There are some STDs, such as HPV (genital warts), which can be spread by skin-to-skin contact. Consequently, if skin not protected by latex comes into contact with warts, transmission can occur.

3. No additional testing is necessary to confirm as conclusive and definitive a negative OraQuick test performed outside the window period. If, however, your OraQuick was positive, a confirmatory test would have been necessary before the test would be termed definitive.

OK, Asian Fan, you are now officially "Negative Guy!!!"

Congratulations! WOO-HOO!

Thanks for your donations.

Stay well.

Had Every Symptom & Now WooHooing!!
Stress & Antibodies??