Had Every Symptom & Now WooHooing!!

Hi There,

I just wanted to share my experience with all the rest of you who are going through major anxiety and depression over fear of contacting HIV.

I was positive I had it. I had "every symptom" including persistant yeast infections, herpes in the eye, dermatitis, constant muscle twitches/spasms - you name it and I had it. I had never had any medical problems in the past or any other STD; but I was positive that I was infected with HIV.

During the waiting period (window period) I was going nuts. I was obsessed. Drove all my friends/family/doctors nuts and I went down hill. Now I am realizing that maybe the doctors were right - maybe every symptom I had was caused by stress/anxiety.. :)

I got my test results back today for my 90 day test and negitive. I am so happy, and so free, and feel like a brand new person. My rash and twitching are still there, but I am assuming they will die down once my body unwinds from these past few months of stress.

This website was really helpful during my "trauma".

Let my experience be another example; As Dr.Bob always says "Symptoms do not equal HIV" :)

Thanks again for the wonderful site!!

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your experiences. Welcome to our burgeoning X-Files (ex-worried wells).

Stay well.

whooo-hooo
WOO-HOO ! Thanks a lot Dr. Bob....Willing to keep Supporting