Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

my WW story..negative
Jun 30, 2005

dear Dr,

This is my story to be posted. i am from Dubai in the untied arab emirates. ites been exactly one year since i had my brushing/frootage unprotected exp. with no insertion at all. i have tested 14 times elisa (hiv 1 and 2) in 7 laboratories. all negative,i am negative now up to 14 months.

i want to tell everyone i have lost ONE year from my life....365 days thinking about HIV...every day....1000005 depressed...lost my friends...but now i decided to belive my negative tests.

my advice to u guys...get tested and practice SAFE SEX......when i say SAFE SEX i mean with ur husband or wife only......do not go for sex with other partners...wait till u got married and have sex.....i beleive that GOD has given us this illness coz we violating his Rules.....we are committing SINs by having sex outside the marriage relationship.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Dubya Guy,

I'm delighted that after 1 year, 7 laboratories and 14 negative ELISA tests, you've decided to believe your negative HIV test results.

I can't really endorse that no-sex-till-marriage stuff, especially because I'm not even allowed to get married. I also do not believe the higher powers "have given us this illness because we are violating his rules." That's just balderdash, poppycock and twaddle. (Did I mention I got a new Thesaurus this week?)

Stay well. Stay safe. Have sex safely with whomever you like, and so will the rest of us, OK?

Dr. Bob

Previous
Dr Bob.............are you here for a stupid scared Brit.......Fully paid up member to your fan club
Next
panique

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.