Dr Bob.............are you here for a stupid scared Brit.......Fully paid up member to your fan club

Hey Dr Bob.

I have donated ....and got your thank you letter in the post!!!

I have emailed you before but got no repsonse......I know you are v. v. v. v. busy.

My encounter with a transexual girl was 10 weeks ago....I recieved an unprotected bj from her and then had protected anal sex...I pumped her!! I was clever/ foolish enough to have a test.... p24 and elisa at ten weeks which came out negative. The doc said don't worry there is nothing wrong with you ..I didn't, for about 10 minutes. Since the test the symptoms I had have got worse....tender lymph nodes......aching, arms, legs, joints. I am trying to function as a normal human being but can't seem to any more. I am downing a bottle of Vodka a day and scewing my head up even more. I am at the end of my sanity.......am I at risk......should I just sink the drink......HELP!!!!!!! Was I really at much risk or am I just a stress head.

I want to whooooooooo hoooooooooooo but feel more aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh ssssshitttttt!?!?

Love to hear back from you this time.

PLEAS HELP....sorry for shouting.

English reserve coming through.

Hi Scared Brit,

A bottle of vodka a day??? Bloody Hell, Mate!!! HIV is not going to get you, but the bottle may!

Your HIV risk is minimal (unprotected BJ and protected anal with a tranny), assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail. Your negative ELISA and P24 at 10 weeks are extremely encouraging. So what are you aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhsssssshitttttttttting about????? Tender lymph nodes and some aches and pains? Listen, Mate, you're guzzling a bottle of Absolut per day. Don't you think that may account for some of your symptoms and the fact you aren't functioning quite normally? Symptoms, no matter what they are, do not equal HIV disease. Take a read through the archives and you'll find loads of stories similar to yours. Retest at the three-month mark, if you wish (it will be negative) to confirm what I already very strongly suspect: You are HIV negative.

Thanks again for your donation. Now put the vodka down and get ready for that WOO-HOO! OK?

Should I test? Cum in Mouth...
my WW story..negative