2nd request, and still desparate, will donate to your cause!!!
Jun 29, 2005
my question is, i recently had a protected sexual encounter with a sex trade worker. my question is, if i have tiny bumps on my penis due to inflamation of the hair folicles,, is this a sufficent entry point for the hiv virus to penatrate. please reply asap, need your expert opinion.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Protected sex is protected sex, with or without tiny bumps and inflamed hair follicles.
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.