Thank you

Dr. Bob,

I don't know if you remember me, but I was the guy who played quarters 10 years ago and thought that I contracted HIV from that stupid game. Well, I got tested and (of course) I'm negative. I wanted to thank you for your encouragement and support that you give the world of worried wells. You are an admirable man and a doctor who is truly dedicated to his work. Even before you contracted HIV, you worked with HIV positive people, a population, who (sadly) has a great stigma attached to it. Thank you for not only bringing awareness to the disease, but also for your effort to de-stigmatize people (emphasis on people, not a disease label) who live with this pernicious disease.

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." Not only have you contracted HIV from the people whom you desired to help the most, you have also done amazing work for HIV awareness and research after you contracted the disease. Therefore, you truly have shown the greatest love by laying your life down for your friends.

Thank you again, Dr. Bob, you are an inspiration on how to live fully.

Que vous viviez longtemps et bien.

Michael (MTS)

Hi Michael,

I'm delighted to hear your great (albeit expected) news! WOO-HOO!

Thank you for your kind and generous comments. They are warmly appreciated.

Si je vis longtemps ou non, je suis un home heureux et pour ça je suis très reconnaissant!

Amicalement,

It's a miracle
Please tell me I'm simply paranoid