It's a miracle

The last three times I've been infected, a miracle has occured. By the end of the testing window, I am no longer infected despite the symptoms that point to the dismal truth....Could this be a mirical of some sort, or, am I just plain fricken nuts. The real question I would like to ask you is Why do I keep putting myself in this position over and over?!? I am 50 years old and a devout Hetro...I LOVE the WOMEN....but I gotta stop this cycle of LOVE...GRIEF. Could I be a "CRACK" addict? so to speak. Really, everytime I have even protected sex, I get infected all over again causing 6 months of pure agony and hell. Is there a name fore my malady? Thanks Doc, and you have kept me smiling through ALL of my infections.

The last three times you were infected a miracle occurred and by the end of the window period you were no longer infected, despite the symptoms that point to the dismal truth . . . ???!!!??? Oh my . . . three times in a row??? Wow!!! That is miraculous!

Why do you keep putting yourself in this position over and over again??? Gee, I don't know. Why not try some other positions. There are so many to choose form, such as:

1. The standing "O"

2. The Rear Admiral

3. Reverse Cowgirl

4. The Instant Messenger

5. The Recalcitrant Altar Boy

And so we come to the crucial question: are you a miracle man or just plain frickin' nuts.

I'd have to say you are definitely chock full of frickin' nuts.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Questions about Viral RNA tests
Thank you