marijuana

is marijuana safe to use with meds? Do you believe there are any significant risks with using it socially about 3 or 4 times a year?

Is this a trick question? Are you from the Justice Department? What with all the raids on medical marijuana clubs, one can't be too careful these days.

To answer your question, there are no significant drug interactions between HIV meds and marijuana. Chronic long-term smoking of anything can lead to lung and/or heart disease. The primary risks I see from socially partaking in toking Mary Jane are that:

1. You might get so stoned that you forget to take your HIV meds, because you're so busy chortling at Seinfeld reruns.

2. You might get nauseous from the interaction of munching too many Doritos and Ding Dongs simultaneously.

One last thing: if you are from the Justice Department, I don't know nothing about that plant in my backyard.

Only been one day but desperate for reply
Very low risk of infection when not using condoms