WHOOO HOOOO from las Vegas

Well..its been 3 months, 12 weeks, 90 days,2160 hours,129600 minutes,7776000 seconds OF FEAR,PAIN ,SUFFERING AND STRESS indulged b Myself

My case was 10 seconds of unprotected vaginal sex with a stripper in Tijuana...i was on pep..felt really sick with it..and stressed out 110% every single day.

I couldn t move on..hiv and aids were in y head all the time..it was imposible to go forward.

Now im back with my girlfriend but before anything i had to get tested to be sure of what i ll be doing.

Thanks to the doc i had the srenght and thanks to all of u guys that put ur stories over this site..cause reading them give u faith and strenght

Now i just have to say WOOHOOO never though ill do it and feels sooooo goooooooood WOOOHOOOO yeah!

I think this test is conlusing since my exposure was really not that big...what do u say about that doc?

Love u All , And been not positive doesnt mean that im not gonna be here thinking about u guys and praying for all of you.

Dr bob..if i could see u in the eyes words wont be necesary cause u ll see how i feel in my eyes

Much LOVE

Raul

Hi Raul,

WOO-HOO! Yep, I agree it's conclusive. 7,776,000 seconds of fear, pain, suffering and stress are more than enough for your 10 seconds of nookie with the T.J. stripper.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Worried and About to Lose It
own cum eat