Jun 26, 2005
IS HAVING A OUTBREAK OF HERPES MAY MEAN THAT I HAVE H.I.V?
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, Silly, an outbreak of herpes means you have herpes!!!
(A positive HIV test would indicate you have HIV.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Sucking Breast
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Could Night Sweats Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Herpes Sign Of HIV Infection
- Is Black Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.