Jun 26, 2005
IS HAVING A OUTBREAK OF HERPES MAY MEAN THAT I HAVE H.I.V?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
No, Silly, an outbreak of herpes means you have herpes!!!
(A positive HIV test would indicate you have HIV.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes A Herpes Repeat Outbreak?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.