Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Yes 20years ago

Dr.Bob For the last twenty years I have been having these "Aids" symptoms ,extreme fatigue ,red eye, forgetfullness, loss of weight,itching,spots on skin.I never had an HIV test,until recently when I started having problems with body odour ((when I work a lot,the smell of dead flesh comes out of my body))I took an ELISA test and an HIV 1+2 test,all three are negative.Is the ELISA test correct even after the 6 month period ? HOW long does it take for the clinical symptoms to appear? NB.all other tests for hepatitis B+C are negative.The fatigue goes with vitamines,but the (smell) is unacceptable.THANKS I am waiting for orders before I jump off a cliff .....

When you work a lot, the "smell of dead flesh" comes out of your body??? I bet that makes you ever-so-popular with your co-workers.

You've been having "AIDS" symptoms for 20 years??? And you didn't bother getting a test until recently??? If your HIV-1+2 and ELISA tests (which are most likely the exact same thing) are negative, HIV/AIDS is not your problem. Yes, HIV-antibody tests are indeed still accurate, even when you procrastinate for two decades before getting tested.

So what about that oh-so-sexy zombie-rotting-flesh smell??? Well, have you checked the expiration date on your cologne and Ban Roll-on?

As for "waiting for orders before I jump off a cliff . . . ," hmmm, does that mean you're really expecting someone to order you to jump???

Your Foundation
My life will never be the same