Jun 24, 2005
Can HIV/Aids be transmitted through chlorine based pool water if any blood gets into the pool water and someone with an open sore swims in it. Thanks, Gayle.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Earliest You Can Get Tested For Hiv?
- Can A Heterosexual Man Catch Hiv From A Woman?
- Does Sore Throat With Hiv Lasts Long?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.