Jun 24, 2005
Can HIV/Aids be transmitted through chlorine based pool water if any blood gets into the pool water and someone with an open sore swims in it. Thanks, Gayle.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Aids Symptoms Just Before Death
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.