HIV +ve people carrying needles

Dr. Bob,

Now that there are 1 Million HIV +ve people in the USA, I have a fear -- I heard many HIV +ve persons have a revengeful feeling towards the society to make everyone positive and thus carry needles with them to dab into everyone they meet or they sleep with. Is this true? Are there needles which do not produce recognizable pain? No offense to any positive folks or yourself, but this is a cause of concern.

thanks!

You heard that many HIV-positive persons carry needles with them to jab into everyone they meet or sleep with, because they have a "revengeful feeling towards society???" Now why on earth would you think the million of us who are positive in the U.S. or the 40 million worldwide would find a nutsy notion like that the least bit offensive??? (Note to all positive folks out there reading this: go get this guy before he escapes again!) Dude, put down the revolver. I was just kidding, OK?

For the record, HIV-positive folks are not needle-jabbing vengeful maniacs, OK? If you have fears such as these, you are paranoid and in need of psychiatric help.

Now as for needles that do not produce recognizable pain, I suggest you do your own little experiment: go and purchase every type of needle on the market. Bring them home and jab them into tender places on your body, like your fingers and toes. Then report back to us if and when you find one that does not produce recognizable pain, OK? Thanks. Bye for now.

NEGATIVE!!!!
french kissing risk