|Which is more riskier?
Jun 23, 2005
I received a blowjob from a person, who's HIV status is unknown to me. It was not a protected blowjob and I ejaculated in his mouth. To help the other readers, the question is, is it riskier to give an unprotected blowjob when ejaculation is involved or riskier to receive an unprotected blowjob when ejaculation is involved?
Many thanks to you!!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The receptive partner is always considered at greater risk than the insertive partner. That holds true for oral, vaginal or anal sex. In your case the person sucking would be more at risk than the person getting sucked, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percentage Of People In The World Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Syphilis And Eye Problems
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.