Which is more riskier?

I received a blowjob from a person, who's HIV status is unknown to me. It was not a protected blowjob and I ejaculated in his mouth. To help the other readers, the question is, is it riskier to give an unprotected blowjob when ejaculation is involved or riskier to receive an unprotected blowjob when ejaculation is involved?

Many thanks to you!!

The receptive partner is always considered at greater risk than the insertive partner. That holds true for oral, vaginal or anal sex. In your case the person sucking would be more at risk than the person getting sucked, OK?

She's + I'm - and we want kids
Low Viral Load, Impossible to Transmit?