She's + I'm - and we want kids

I have done plenty of research and we are comfortable having a child. My question is, what is the best way to get her pregnant without exposing myself to HIV?

If she's positive and you are negative, I would recommend in vitro fertilization. Talk to an HIV-knowledgeable obstetrician. She or he will further explain the procedure and will also need to follow the pregnancy closely to decrease the risk of mother-to-fetus HIV transmission. With the proper precautions, you'll be changing diapers before you know it!

Opened my eyes
Which is more riskier?