Question about phone
Jun 22, 2005
Hi, I wanted to ask you this: a prostitute sat in my car. I had no sex with her because she got out after a while, because the police was around. I placed my cell phone over the seat where she had been. Then I made a call. Did I run any risk touching the phone and taking it to my ear and near the face?
Response from Dr. Frascino
There is no HIV risk from "phone sex." Not that what you did even qualifies for that!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.