Re: Long live TheBody.com! Long live RJ Frascino

...undervalued...!? That, I am sure, was the understatement of all the milleniums this earth has known. Thanks for understanding.

Hey, I read your message and want to let all know that it is true. I didn't have to donate anything to get my first time letter posted. You are doing honest work here and let the world know about it. In West Africa there is something called "419" where people get duped by any means thinkable. This is not one of those sites or syndicates.

Bye for now.

Hi "No Longer" Worried Girl,

In West Africa "419" dupes people by any means thinkable??? Hmmm, here in the U.S. we call that "Gee Dubya."

Stay well.

BURP THE NEPHEW WAS MY LINE
AS PER YOUR ADVISE, TODAY IS TEST DAY; MY REPUBLICAN FRIEND! SEND GOOD KARMA!