please read will donate a lot, scared college student 3 Months and scared about symptoms, my story is probably shared by a lot of students out there, giv me the strength to get tested

I have written you before concerend about three months ago, I am still very concerned from the same incident, but if you dont rmeebr I had protected sex with a european sex worker (as if nationality matters..) three months ago. About two days after I felt very distant and overheating, I went to the hopsital they took my tmeperature and they said it was not high maybe 99 at most and there were no signs of any real virus perhaps the flu but I didnt have diarrhea or anything more just hot flashes and anxiety, since then i I have not had any major symptoms but for the past three weeks i have been having watery stool and diarrhea once and a while, i have not had any skin rashes or anything, but I was wondering if the three month mark is when i would start experiencing the diarrhea if i was infected, or would the diarrhea have began in the first two months. I am a college student 21 years old and really worried it distracts me all day long thinking baout the fact of possibly being affected but I am too scared to get tested I need you to tell me yuo think ill be ok, i also think i should ad that being a 21 year old college student I drink alcohol regularly and sleep odd hours, as well as that i eat a lot of fast food and crap, I also work out regularly and have recetnly began taking creatine, please send me some karma and a woo hoo and I will make a large donation and get tested

Hey Stud,

You felt "distant and overheating?" That makes you sound like an abandoned car radiator.

Dude, protected sex is protected! Assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail, your HIV transmission risk would be essentially nonexistent.

Hot flashes, diarrhea once in a while, etc. are not worrisome for HIV/AIDS, and are most likely caused by your anxiety over this whole issue.

Too scared to get tested??? I can't imagine why. Your risk is nonexistent and your symptoms, not consistent with HIV/AIDS. Stop procrastinating. Go get tested. Then write back with your good news and we'll WOO-HOO together as I desperately try not to say, "See, I told ya so!"

Good luck and good karma are on their way (although I really doubt you'll need them!).

2Xist
Phlebotomy accident: Panicking